Know the Dissimilarities between Regular School and Christian School Education
If you are searching good kind of schools for your child, one major thought comes to your mind is whether your child needs to get enrolled in regular school or Christian school. Yes, the choices are many, thus to opt for the best brings in many such queries in your mind.
Here are few truthful differences between both kinds of schools to let you help in deciding the one that is better. The online platform of best Christian schools like Providence Classical School has provided few prime differences between both kinds of schools through their online platform, pcsclassical.org.
Here are few of the basic dissimilarities between the two educational institutes:
- Public school or well known as regular school:
- Education: the curriculum is fully based on teaching the students the top level of learning of every universal subject. They give less concern in teaching students about moral life value.
- Teaching faculty: The teaching staff is well skilled in their subjects and follows particular method of progressive teaching techniques.
- They have structural format of syllabus to follow, that focuses on providing both practical and theatrical learning for broadening the knowledge of their students. The whole curriculum is based on promoting the students to achieve success in their chosen professional field and to upgrade their status in society.
- Control over school administration: The administration board of all regular school totally functions in accordance to the State rules that propagates format to benefit students and believe in generalizing the education system of the whole country as whole.
- Christian or religious school:
- Education: The education centre believes in providing spiritual teachings along with regular class room teaching. They teach students to believe in the creator of the world and strive to be a good fellow being. Moral life value is thought as a major subject in all grade classes.
- Teaching faculty: They believe in setting examples before students, to teach them the value the life and to be kind hearted, thus fear and faith in God is bred into the students to develop their brotherhood qualities. Logical thinking, reading, understanding facts and learning from past history of the universe are given prime importance to enhance the practical thinking skill of students. Reasoning and finding solutions for problems and level of tolerance are best thought in school moral value classes. The students are well prepared academically to score high in studies as well as trained to believe in the power of Almighty.
As a parent you may want your child to be molded as respectful person in the society and achieve all the success they desire for in life. Hence, choose wisely the kind of schooling perfect for your child.