The Rise of Byju’s Owner and his Learning App
Byju’s is an E-Learning app that gives you a more excellent knowledge of the concepts by envisioning the syllabus. It is India’s most populous ed-tech company and the inventor of the most admired school learning app.
Byju’s is an Indian multinational technology company that contributes highly adaptive and effective learning programmes for students. The company was established in 2011. Byju owner Byju Raveendran is a farmer math teacher who turned into an Indian entrepreneur who organised the ed-tech company with his wife, Divya Gokulnath. The headquarter is located in Bangalore.
Byju’s Investment and Marketing
Byju’s has received more than $244 million in funding. The company also includes investment from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, an enterprise from the founder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerburg. After receiving funds in the beginning rounds, the company started competitive marketing by promoting its app using ads in different media. The company had grasped nearly $785 million in funding from Byju’s investors, as of 2019, including Brussels-based family office Verlinvest, Sequoia Capital India, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Napsters Ventures, Development Finance Institution IFC, CPPIB and General Atlantic, Tencent, Sofina, Lightspeed Venture Partners. Byju’s has been backed by these solid and prominent investors. This made Byju’s to become India’s first unicorn startup company. It means the company has now more than a billion-dollar valuation.
Benefits of Byju’s- The Learning App
Byju’s is one of the leading companies in the education technology field. The company is doing the best work by virtually offering education. Here is the list of some reasons behind why to choose Byju’s:
- The Best Teachers from Around the Globe: Byju’s has a young group of handpicked teachers from different parts of the world, Byju Raveendran himself is a teacher. The teachers and content developers have been selected based on their proven credibility and passion for teaching. Students will learn from them not just for exams but for life.
- You Get to Know What is Happening: Parents will get to know about their child’s progress. They get access to a dashboard with all the real-time data about their child’s learning.
- Byju’s is Tuition Redefined: Byju’s is the best after school learning. Parents need not worry about the logistics of commuting and safety. Byju’s offers instant doubt resolution and the option to select the batch of your child’s convenience.
- Uninterrupted Studies: Byju’s learning app is a portable classroom. Children might miss their classes routinely because of their various engagements, but still, they could pursue their studies without missing any classes through Byju’s.
- Disney Byju’s Early Learn: Byju’s is providing a special offer by collaborating with Disney India. Disney Byju’s Early Learn App provides a personalised, interactive program featuring Disney’s timeless stories and characters. It is designed with love for kids aged between 6 to 8 years.
- Adaptive Style of Learning: Children’s learning requirements are addressed in-time feedback, resources and pathways. Machine learning is used to optimise learning results.
- Outlined to the Syllabus: The content and learning journey has been planned according to the children’s grade and syllabus(CBSE, ICSE, IB, State Board etc.). Students will stay connected with what is happening in their classroom.
- Stop Memorising – Start Understanding: The movie-like videos will help students visualise and understand each concept. They will provide a crystal-clear image of concepts.
- World Learning at your Fingertips: children will get access to multiple study materials like tests, quizzes, games, interactive lessons, 50,000+ videos and much more. They could learn everything at their fingertips.
In sum total Byju’s provides complete and in-depth analysis for your children’s studies. Byju’s offers adaptive and interactive tests to help students comprehend each chapter. Once they finish each chapter, they can take a test and find out where they can stand. They will get to know each concept they are good at and concepts that need more attention.